CONVERGENCE IN THE NEWS
CROSS THE THRESHOLD
- March 2015, Cleveland Scene (Isaac's Eye)
- March 2015, Broadway World (Isaac's Eye)
- March 2015, Cleveland Jewish News (Isaac's Eye)
- March 2015, Plain Dealer (Isaac's Eye)
- March 2015, inthelandofcleve.com (Isaac's Eye)
- Plain Dealer (Entertainment Year in Review 2014)
- Cleveland Critics Circle <2014 Theatre Awards)
- Cleveland Scene (Theatre Awards for 2014)
- November 2014, Cleveland Jewish News (Terminus)
- November 2014, broadway world.com (Terminus)
- November 2014, Cleveland Scene (Terminus)
- November 2014, WestLife (Terminus)
- September 2014, examiner.com (Pillowman)
- October 2014, Cleveland Scene (Pillowman)
- October 2014, broadway world.com (Pillowman)
- October 2014, Cleveland Jewish News (Pillowman)
- Plain Dealer (The Top 10 in Cleveland Theatre 2008)
- October 2008, Plain Dealer (Buried Child)
- 2007, Scene (Best Outrageous Production)
- 2005, Scene (Best Theater Company)
convergence-continuum’s artistic home is the intimate performance space known as The Liminis . Its name was created from an ancient word meaning “threshold.” It is a space between two realities. The Liminis is transfigured for every production, so that when you cross its threshold, you leave behind the conventional reality of everyday life, and are immersed within the unique world of the play to experience it close-up, from the inside.
This season we invite you to cross the threshold with us, to venture into five unique realms of the mind, body and spirit and experience their wit, wonder, terrors, triumphs, laughter, love and so much more.
To order a Season Subscription, please fill out the following form and return it today!
BITTER BIERCE by Mac Wellman|
April 27-29 - one weekend only
The author of The Devilâ€™s Dictionary performed by Brian Pedaci.
Journalist, cynic, war veteran, author Ambrose Bierce invites you into the depths of his eventful life, spicing his tale with his sarcastic definitions from his â€śDevilâ€™s Dictionary.â€ť Rich with humor, history and tragedy, Bierce tells us the tumultuous story of his life and times, from his experiences in the Civil War and his newspaper career, to his travels and amusing run-ins with public figures.
OPENING MAY 19, running thru June 10
MASSACRE (SING TO YOUR CHILDREN)
by Jose Rivera
FOR A COOL LIMINIS VIDEO: click here
Donate & spread the word!
SAVE-THE-LIMINIS-THEATER PROGRESS TO DATE:
$154,000 of $200,000 goal. Thanks to those who donated, we met the goal to buy it, and now own the Liminis. Now we need to raise the rest to restore and renovate. Please help out.
Directions to the LIMINIS | Subscribe for Updates | Check out our Blog! |
email@example.com / 216-687-0074